How to return your SnoozeShade
Returns due to fitting issues
Just click here to contact us, send us a few pictures of how you're attaching it and we can give you some suggestions or send you a relevant video.
If you're returning your SnoozeShade because it's not fitting correctly, please do allow us to help as it usually just takes a few tweaks to get a great fit.
For all other reasons
Please read the following instructions carefully before sending your return - if you don't we may not be able to refund you.
1) Please ensure that you fold the product up neatly and that all SnoozeShade straps are attached to each other so they don’t snag on the fabric. Ensure you return all original product packaging complete with storage bag, tags and leaflets. These all have a cost to replace if missing.
2) Pack the items you're returning securely (and allow for wet weather).
3) Please include your name, email address and order number as a reference within the package. Without this we cannot process your refund.
4) Before you post you must get proof of shipping and appropriate insurance cover from the mailing service you're sending it with. If your parcel gets lost in the post you will have to claim the value of the product back from your shipping company. We cannot exchange or refund a product that we have not received.
5) Please package it carefully as damaged products are not resalable. Resalable condition means returned in a condition where we can put it back on sale immediately.
Please send it to:
1615 Inkster Blvd
6) On receipt at our returns address, inspection checks will be carried out in conjunction with the reason specified on the return and, once approved, a refund to the original payment method will be issued.
7) Please allow up to 10 working days from receipt for this refund to be made. You will get a notification via the website when the refund has been processed.
8) At peak times (March - September) we check returns once a week.
Cara, Candice & Rebekha xxxx